Fundraising & Financials
FFRPL is the 501(c)(3) charity that raises funds, presents programs, supports special projects, helps create specialized spaces, and purchases supplemental materials & equipment for the Rochester Public Library.
- gifts to an annual fundraising campaign Learn more about your donation’s impact here
- gifts for Capital projects
- special project grants from corporations, charitable foundations, government sources and individuals
- earnings generated by a permanent endowment/investment fund
- planned gifts made through wills and trusts Learn more here
- income from the sale of books and library related items through the Library Store, both onsite and online.
- Learn more about the Library store here; learn more about online sales and special on-site book sales here
Our most recent 990 annual financial report may be obtained here, or from the NYS Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, 3rd Floor,New York, NY
10271 or online from www.charitiesnys.com by searching for our tax ID number: 16-1347453.
Thank you for your interest in and support of the Rochester Public Library!