Fundraising & Financials
FFRPL is a 501(c)(3) charity that exists to support the Rochester Public Library.
FFRPL raises funds through:
- gifts to an annual fundraising campaign Learn more about your donation’s impact here
- gifts for Capital projects
- special project grants from corporations, charitable foundations, government sources and individuals
- earnings generated by a permanent endowment/investment fund
- planned gifts made through wills and trusts Learn more here
- income from the sale of books and library related items through the Library Store, both onsite and online.
Our most recent 990 annual financial report may be obtained here, or from the NYS Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10271. Our tax ID number: 16-1347453.
Thank you for your interest in and support of the Rochester Public Library!