Annual Campaign 2019-2020
With your help, FFRPL presents programs, supports special projects and purchases supplemental materials and equipment to make the Rochester Public Library the very best that it can be.
The Rochester Public Library (Central Library and ten city neighborhood branches):
- reflects important democratic values, such as intellectual freedom and equal access to information
- provides information, resources and support for marginalized groups
- ensures that non-English speakers see themselves represented in their communities
- preserves historic artifacts relevant to our shared humanity
- provides business resources and databases to entrepreneurs
- provides access to the arts for all
- offers remote access to vast intellectual resources
- serves as an important partner in child and teen development
- promotes civil discourse
FFRPL serves as the fundraising arm of the Rochester Public Library. When you donate to the Rochester Public Library through the Friends & Foundation of RPL, you support these important values in our community.
Donors receive notices of programs, a 10% discount on new items at The Library Store and admission to special FFRPL-only previews of the Central Library Huge Used Book Sale each March.
- Donors of $50+ may also choose a complimentary subscription to Rochester History Magazine
- Donors of $100+ may also request a bookplate in a recently purchased library book.
- Donors of $250+ are also invited to a luncheon with the Library Director.
- Donors of $500+ are also invited to our annual Editor’s Circle Luncheon.
- Donors of $1,000+ are also invited to the annual Publishers’ Circle Dinner.
Thank you for generously supporting our Annual Campaign!
Our most recent 990 annual financial report may be obtained here.